OAuth + Azumuta
Open Authorization is an open standard for authorization. Users can use this to give access to their data, without relinquishing their username and password.
Find more by category:
Get instant access to OAuth for new files so everyone has the most up-to-date information about work instructions in Azumuta.
OAuth (Open Authorization) is an open standard for authorization. Users can use this to give a program or website access to their private data, which is stored on another website, without relinquishing their username and password.
Why integrate OAuth with Azumuta?
- OAuth allows users to share specific data with an application while keeping their usernames, passwords, and other information private.
- It is designed for applications that can store confidential information and maintain state.
- Web server applications frequently also use service accounts to authorize API requests, particularly when calling Cloud APIs to access project-based data rather than user-specific data.
How do you integrate OAuth with Azumuta?
- Sign up for an OAuth-account and an Azumuta account to get started.
- When you navigate to a work instruction, click on edit triggers in the upper right corner.
- Install your triggers. You can also link OAuth channels to Azumuta to receive updates when a product is created or completed.
More information about using OAuth as an integration can be found in our user guide.
Discover more integrations
Integrate your favourite tools with Azumuta.
Keep everything connected, from anywhere.
ERP, Communication, Business Intelligence
Custom integrations with webhooks are used to connect with other applications to get instant notifications about an update or an event that is being monitored.
Get instant notifications in Slack when changes are made to work instructions in Azumuta
Shop Floor Connect
The ShopFloorConnect API is a service-based two-way communication protocol that enables the API to receive manufacturing job schedule information from your ERP.